IT BENEFITS AGAINST VIRUSES
ACCELERATES RECOVERY AFTER VARIOUS INFECTIONS
Probably the MOST POWERFUL PRODUCT FOR IMMUNITY
What is the secret to a long and healthy life?
In the following lines you will find out about:
- A revolutionary Natural Extract from the wild forests of Siberia
- Discovered by a team of experts from Russia, from the Siberian Larch.
- A natural wonder that can strengthen your immunity
But before I reveal amazing things to you, I have to ask you: why do you think our body starts to lose weight over time, causing the effects of aging and disease? What is the problem?
The answer is this: Free Radicals!
Free radicals have come to the public's attention in recent years because of their potential to damage the body's healthy cells. The human body is healthy as long as each of the cells that are part of it is in turn healthy, a criterion impossible to meet in today's physiological and environmental conditions.
What are free radicals?
Chemically, free radicals are atoms, ions, or molecules with unpaired outer orbital electrons, which gives them a special chemical reactivity and a strong tendency to attack other molecules to remove the electron needed to stabilize them. A free radical can lead to the formation of others through a chain reaction called oxidation. Oxidation affects and ages the organs in the human body. Oxidation is also responsible for many diseases, including heart disease and cancer.
What diseases develop as a result of oxidative stress?
- Oncological diseases (cancer, tumors, etc.)
- Cardiovascular diseases (atherosclerosis, ischemic heart disease, arrhythmia, hypertension, etc.), enlargement of varicose veins, etc.
- Bronchial asthma
- Neurological diseases (depression, Parkinson's disease, Alzheimer's disease, stroke)
Why and when is a large number of free radicals recorded?
A large number of free radicals are registered in the case of city dwellers.
Factors leading to the development of free radicals:
- Deficient ecology (car and industrial exhaust gases);
- High-fat food, fast food, smoked foods, products that contain
preservatives, dyes and other food additives;
- Ultraviolet radiation
- Radiation exposure
- Administration of large amounts of drugs
- Severe diseases
- Oxidative stress develops in case of excessive entry of free radicals in the body, or in case of an insufficient content of antioxidants in the body.
Just as the apple oxidizes on contact with the air, so do we oxidize on the inside, on contact with emotional stress, pollutants of various kinds, cigarette smoke, radiation, improper nutrition - through an overproduction of free radicals. Just as the juice of half a lemon protects the half of an apple, so it protects the body's specific antioxidants against various types of free radicals.
Causes of Free Radicals: toxins, pollution, processed food, smoking, excessive alcohol, insufficient sleep, DEPRESSION, STRESS (bank rates), STRESS (at work), STRESS (personal life), STRESS in whatever form it is, continuously)… and the list goes on! They kill us slowly, slowly, slowly…
What is stress?
Intense and unpleasant condition that, in the long run, has negative effects on health, performance and productivity;
Individual reaction and the result of the interaction between the demands of the environment on the one hand and the resources, capabilities and possibilities of the individual on the other hand.
To better understand what you are about to learn, accept the challenge of answering these questions, which no one has probably asked you before:
If you DIDN'T know how old you are in your ID card, could you tell me what your biological age is?
Could you guess if you are older or younger than you really are?
How do we protect ourselves from Free Radicals? What are Antioxidants and what is their role?
The antidote for free radicals are antioxidants. Natural enzymes fight free radicals, but they cannot always cope with their very large number. Therefore, we must help the body by consuming powerful antioxidants.
Antioxidants are molecules that neutralize free radicals, providing them with an electron, without turning themselves into free radicals. Antioxidants are extremely useful in preventing the pathological effects caused by the action of oxidative stress and therefore their presence is vital when we want a healthy body.
The actual fight: antioxidants block the oxidation process, simply neutralizing free radicals, but sometimes it happens that antioxidants end up being oxidized. Because of this, we must constantly refresh our reserves of antioxidants.
To combat the harmful effects of oxidative stress, the body is armed with an army of antioxidants. But the human body cannot produce enough antioxidants to neutralize the attack of free radicals.
Through the food intake of antioxidants that many of the fruits and vegetables that are available to us provide us, we must help our body. An adequate, healthy diet, rich in the consumption of fruits, vegetables, herbs is the basis for protecting cells from the action of free radicals.
In order to benefit from a health in normal parameters we need approximately 5000 ORAC units daily. Because our bodies face stress and pollution in abundance and sometimes their diet is not exactly healthy, we may need up to 50, 000 ORAC units a day to be healthy! Here is a very simple calculation: if 100 grams of apples means 3082 ORAC units, how many apples do we need to cover our need for free radicals? Can we eat up to two kilograms of apples a day?
One solution would be a concentrated natural extract, which comes from the wild forests of Siberia (Russia), near the area of Lake Baikal. Lake Baikal is considered the cleanest natural lake in the world, and the climate in Siberia (sudden drops in temperature) + very clean soil, give this species of larch (larch) some amazing properties. The name of the extract produced from Siberian larch is not exactly easy to remember, but it is the antioxidant that fights extremely effectively against free radicals. It is about Bio-Dihydro quercetin, which in Russia is a new stage in innovation in medicine and health.
How many of us have heard about how good alternative medicine is in Russia?
Very few! The Russians do not know how to promote themselves as well as other Western peoples do! This Natural Extract (bio-dihydro-quercetin) was discovered a long time ago, but it could only be consumed by rich people in Russia, because the extraction process was very expensive. To realize this, 1 gram of Bio DiHidro Quercetin cost before 1960 somewhere at about 1000 dollars. Today, this natural extract can be bought on the Europen market at the price of 388 EURO a bottle of 13 grams under the name of BDHQ (which is an abbreviation of Bio DiHidro Quercetin) and is administered with a teaspoon of 0.07 mg sublingual (it is slightly bitter).
Youth without old age, health and beauty are the constant concerns of today's man. We may spend our fortunes in search of remedies, even temporary ones, we fight in various ways against wrinkled skin, constant fatigue, stress and chronic diseases, cancer.
But how many of us have heard of bio dihydro quercetin?
Bio DiHidro Quercetin seems to be the answer to a multitude of health problems, a powerful tool for researchers, scientists, doctors and nutritionists concerned with the secrets of longevity and anti-aging in Russia. This Natural Extract can be bought today at an affordable price compared to how much it cost in the past.
But how does a powerful antioxidant, this discovery of the Russian team of specialists, work to keep our body healthy and young?
- Removes diseased or damaged cells - and stops them from multiplying
- Repairs cells faster - and keeps healthy cells stronger
- Increases life expectancy - better health can prolong your life by DECADES
- Adjuvant in age-related health problems - including glycemic imbalances, memory loss, cholesterol
- Visibly slows down the aging process
Do you think that you can really add years of health to your life with this antioxidant food supplement?
I don't know what you think, but the scientific evidence from the Russians says: ABSOLUTELY!
Bio DiHidro Quercetin attracts, captures and neutralizes significant amounts of free radicals in the human body. This ability reduces the oxidative stress on the cells and, at the same time, transports the required amount of oxygen to each cell. This information will help you especially if you suffer from: heart problems, oncological diseases (cancer, tumors), cardiovascular diseases (atherosclerosis, ischemic heart disease, arrhythmia, hypertension, enlargement of varicose veins), asthma, arthritis,
neurological diseases (depression, Parkinson's disease, Alzheimer's disease, stroke), cataracts.
Bio DiHidro Quercetin is a STANDARD in terms of antioxidants. Its antiradical activity occurs at a concentration of approximately 0.0001 - 0.00001% with a total absence of mutagenic activity in humans.
Healing properties of bio-dihydro-quercetin:
- Improves the body's immune protection;
- Provides anti-tumor protection;
- Normalizes blood cholesterol levels, protects the heart and strengthens the walls of blood vessels and eliminates swelling, normalizes blood viscosity;
- Cleanses the body of toxins and free radicals; recommended when taking a large amount of drugs, in case of alcohol intoxication, food poisoning, protects liver cells;
- Stimulates the regeneration processes of damaged tissues after accidents and serious diseases;
- Increases the body's resistance to stress, infectious diseases, unfavorable environmental factors;
- Slows down the aging process at the cellular level;
- Improves the condition of the skin layers
(skin tone, fights wrinkles and acne).
Bio DiHidro Quercetin is recommended as an adjunct in the following diseases:
Diseases of the cardiovascular system:
- Atherosclerosis (normalizes cholesterol levels, adjuvant in the elimination of wounds)
- It is indicated to prevent the formation of clots and the appearance of emboli (clot migrations) after a myocardial infarction, a stroke (hemiplegia, for example) or during hemodialysis (artificial cleansing of the blood). Thickening of the blood (thick blood) is a generic term to describe a decrease in blood flow, which can lead to strokes, non-irrigation of smaller vessels, capillaries, peripheral vessels.
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Hypertensive disease
- Chronic obstructive bronchitis
- Allergic rhinitis
- Atopic dermatitis
- Asthma (atopic form and infectious-dependent forms)
Diseases of the gastrointestinal tract:
- Gastric ulcer and duodenal ulcer
- Erosive and atrophic gastritis
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Chronic liver disease (works as a hepatoprotector-protects the liver from toxins, viruses, prevents cirrhosis)
Bio DiHidro Quercetin is also beneficial in the following situations:
- Dissolves and prevents the formation of blood clots, the cause of strokes
- Dissolves and removes calcium deposited on the walls of blood vessels, the cause of atherosclerosis
- Eliminates and prevents platelet aggregation, the cause of "thickening of the blood"
- Regulates calcium metabolism, releasing calcium from calves and making it available to be deposited in bones and teeth
- Dissolves and removes the shells of nano-bacteria that gradually kill us
- Dissolves and removes heavy metals accumulated in the blood vessels and in the rest of the body
- Eliminates toxins accumulated in the body
- Improves blood circulation to the brain
- Visibly positive effects on the prostate, kidneys, liver, peripheral blood circulation
- Strengthens the immune system
BIO DIHIDRO QUERCETIN ACTION
Capillary protector, anginoprotector, hypolipid action
- Strengthens the walls of blood vessels, especially capillaries (mechanism of action - modulation of the activity of enzymes involved in the degeneration of cell membrane phospholipids: phospholipase, phosphogenase, cyclophosphogenase)
- Reduces the action of hyaluronidase enzymes on capillary walls
- Protects blood vessel walls from damage by corrosive compounds, including insulin
- Normalizes the permeability of the blood vessel wall
- Reduces blood viscosity
- Improves micro circulation
- Reduces the possibility of thrombi, normalizes cholesterol levels and
triglycerides in the blood
- Prevents atherosclerosis
- It has a strong capillary-protective action, surpassing by its activity the routine and quercetin
- Improves redistribution of blood through small blood vessels, improves blood circulation in areas of ischemic risk tissue, including myocardial tissue
- Improves coronary flow and myocardial contractility
- Accelerates the normalization of the process of excitation and conductivity of the myocardium.
Reduces the risk of myocardial infarction
- In patients with unstable angina pectoris (in combination with conventional therapy) there is also remission and reduction of signs of myocardial ischemia and a normalization of heart rate. The introduction of dihydro quercetin in conventional therapy for hypertension and cardiac arrhythmias improves the effectiveness of treatment.
Immunomodulatory and antioxidant action
- It has immunomodulatory and antioxidant action, membrane stabilizer. Radiation protection action.
- The anti-inflammatory effect of DHK is achieved by influencing the metabolism of arachidonic acid and the synthesis of inflammation mediators (inhibition of 5-hypoxoxygenase and inhibition of the synthesis of leukotrienes LTC4 and LTB4). Reduces disease recurrences, prolongs the duration of remission.
- Enhances regeneration processes and improves trophicity, has a special importance in the therapy of cardiovascular diseases and the nervous and endocrine system. It is an effective immunocorrector.
- Adjuvant in viral diseases of the respiratory organs: useful in pneumonia, asthma, tracheitis. Helps speed up the sectioning of inflammation
- Effective during rehabilitation after chemotherapy and radiotherapy, as well as after gamma and roentgen irradiation
- DHK develops radiation protection activity
- Stimulates the processes of mucosal regeneration
- Prevents the appearance and accelerates the healing of gastric and duodenal ulcers
- The protective effect of DHK is related to its capillary-protective action on the capillary walls of the stomach mucosa.
- Reduces the rehabilitation period after operations and diseases suffered.
- Eliminates toxins and poisons from the body
- Protects liver cells from damage caused by viruses and toxic substances, including alcohol
- Prevents liver cirrhosis
- It has anti-inflammatory properties
- Prevention of liver degradation by viruses, poisons, alcohol, heavy metal salts
- Prevents the progress of transformations to senile macular degeneration
- Improves micro circulation of the fundus
- Relieves visual fatigue (asthenopia, feeling of eye fatigue, blurred vision)
- Increases resistance to visual stress, prevents retinal hemorrhage
- Promotes the restoration of micro-circulation, improves the exchange of matter in brain cells
Regulates the metabolic process of neurotransmitters and the peroxidation reaction in the cerebral cortex, visual nerve and retinal neurons
- Increases tissue stability to insulin
- Reduces the risk of diabetes complications and progressively reduces or stops micro and macroangiopathies
- Strengthens the sensitivity of tissues, especially the liver to insulin
- Reduces the possibility of diabetes
- Improves micro-circulation in the back of the eye
- Prevention of metabolic syndrome disease
- Stimulates many metabolic processes
- In combination with classical therapy, in patients with type 2 diabetes it reduces endothelial dysfunction, thus slowing the progression of vascular complications of diabetes.
CAPILLARY-PROTECTIVE ACTION OF BIO-DIHYDRO-QUERCETIN
All the processes of vital functions depend on the condition of the blood vessels. After a disturbance of the capillary blood flow, the hypoxia of the cells and the lack of nutrients are followed, followed by the pathophysiological pathway, which means the degradation and death of the cells, resulting in the disease of various organs and systems.
Bio-dihydro-quercetin, in addition to the antioxidant effect, also has the property of defending and strengthening blood vessels as well as a beneficial effect for the whole body. Improves blood circulation in the body, transports oxygen and nutrients to organ cells. Intensifies the elimination of carbon dioxide and harmful products of metabolism from the body.
Due to its complex antioxidant and capillary-protective action, the prompt effect of Bio DiHidro Quercetin on the functioning of the entire cardiovascular system, the organ of vision, the nervous system, the digestive tract and the liver is obvious.
If you increase your breathing capacity, the flow of oxygen to the brain and other organs, if you open the way through tens of thousands of closed capillaries, you will not encounter any disease that can no longer be cured.
Capillary diseases are the most important aspect of pathologies. This is the basis of any disease, without this knowledge medicine remains blind and without the possibility to understand the problem and cure the disease.
BENEFICIAL EFFECTS OF BIO DIHIDRO QUERCETIN ON PROSTATE
- cell regeneration of the prostate
- stimulates the production of adult stem cells and their migration where it is needed for the restoration of affected prostate tissues
- supporting the health and normal functioning of the prostate
- tones the urethra and bladder
- fights the appearance of urinary tract infections
- ensures normal urination
- reduces pain during urination
- reduces the false sensation of urinary incontinence
- stimulates the complete emptying of the bladder
- reduces the frequency of night urination
- reduces the negative effects given by the oxidative changes of the prostate cells and tissue, responsible for its increase in volume
- inhibits the formation and development of cancer cells in the prostate
- stimulates the activity of immune system cells that identify and eliminate cancer or virus-infected cells
- improves sex life
- lets you sleep all night without interruption
- stops the growth of the prostate
- success rate of over 98%
- improves male fertility
- fight prostate cancer
- eliminates the need for frequent urination
MECHANISMS OF BIO DIHIDRO QUERCETIN ACTION
- Protects cells from free radicals
- Reduces blood viscosity
- Lowers bad cholesterol and triglycerides
Antioxidant mechanism of action
- Electron donor
PROTECTIVE CAPILLARY ACTION
- Improves coronary circulation
- Strengthens the walls of blood vessels and capillaries, making them more elastic. Reduces cholesterol levels
- Strengthens micro circulation (through which oxygen and nutrients are transmitted to cells)
- Accelerates redistribution of blood circulation through small vessels, improves blood circulation in areas of tissue at risk of ischemia
Capillary protective mechanism
- Modulation activity of enzymes involved in cell membrane phospholipid degeneration:
- Reduces the action of hyaluronidase enzyme on capillary walls; antioxidant mechanism
The importance of capillary protection
The smallest blood vessels - capillaries carry oxygen and nutrients to the most distant cells of the body and evacuate carbon dioxide and harmful products of metabolism from the cells. If there is degradation in the capillaries, it leads to hypoxia, lack of nutrients and agglomeration of harmful products of metabolism, including free radicals.
The process of capillary damage leads to disruptions of cell function and structure, which is the basic building block of any organism. If every cell is healthy, then the body is also healthy.
DHK improves circulation, which is a prerequisite for healthy vital tissues and organs.
Effects: reduction of inflammation, swelling and pain
Stimulates specific and cellular immunity
Efficiency in preventing viral infections and neoplasms
The mechanism of action
Inhibition of 5-lipoxygenase and inhibition of LTC4 and LTB4 leukotrienes synthesis
EGF RECEIVER INHIBITOR
Taxifolin binds to EGFR and inhibits disordered cell proliferation. It has a proven effect on UVB-dependent carcinoma of the skin.
The mechanism of action
The taxifolin molecule is similar to the molecule known as an EGF inhibitor. It suppresses UVB-induced phosphorylation of the EGF receptor, then transmits its signaling pathways to skin epidermal cells.
- Reduces histamine secretion
- Long-term research has shown the high efficacy of dihydro quercercetin as a bioregulator of a wide range of effects.
- DHK separated from the Siberian iris root, through a unique technology that preserves its natural structure and therapeutic properties
EFFECTS OF BIO-DIHYDROQUERCETIN
Russian doctor of science Muraskin Vladimir Vladimirov, oncologist-urologist, cardiac surgeon, by the example of a 28-year-old patient shows how bio-dihydro-quercercetin works.
A drop of "living" blood was analyzed under a microscope in a light field under immersion. The 28-year-old patient presented due to severe pain in the abdomen and lower abdomen. Diagnosis: Cystitis. He was prescribed large amounts of antibiotics. By the method of "drop of blood" on the lamella were seen blind erythrocytes (with patch), irregularly shaped and elements that normally do not belong to the blood - small fungi and bacteria. We conclude that this is urosepsis. Acidosis occurs when the pH of the blood is analyzed. The pathophysiological appearance of erythrocytes comes from toxins agglomerated in the blood.
The condition is present on the respective lamella 40 minutes after the application of Bio DiHidro Quercetin and Gagasibir. Erythrocytes are almost blind, the shape of erythrocytes is approximately physiological. There is a smaller amount of bacteria and fungi in the blood, which can be seen even better on the video from which these photos were taken.
ANTIOXIDANTS - DEFENSE OF THE BODY
Many diseases and inflammatory processes are accompanied by oxidative stress.
Such diseases are: atherosclerosis, cardiac ischemia, myocardial infarction, hypertension, cancer, diabetes, Alzheimer's disease, DKN mutations, aging, cataracts, degenerative diseases.
According to research conducted by independent laboratories Advanced Botanical Consulting & Testing Inc. and Brunewick Laboratory, dihydro-quercetin is the most powerful antioxidant.
The use of Bio DiHidro Quercetinin a complex therapy contributes to the reduction of the therapy period.
Constant consumption of Bio DiHidro Quercetin reduces the rate of disease and improves the general condition of the body.
It has no contraindications or side effects, does not cause allergies.
"Regular consumption of dihydro-quercetin can increase your average lifespan by up to 25 years"
Linus Pauling, Nobel Laureate
UNIQUE PRODUCTION TECHNOLOGY
The effect of Bio DiHidro Quercetin has been known for a long time. This substance was excessively expensive and accessible only to very rich people. In the former Soviet Union, Bio DiHidro Quercetin was produced in Batumi from grape seeds and in Tashkent from dried sakura blossoms, which were imported from Japan.
In the late 1960s, a group of Siberian scientists managed to separate Bio DiHidro Quercetin from the Siberian iris root.
However, production is still very complicated and expensive, but the level of purity is very high, reaching 98%.
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR THE USE OF BIO-DIHYDRO-QUERCETIN
1 teaspoon dispenser / day
- preventive in healthy people
- in children, during epidemics
- to increase work capacity
2 teaspoons / day
- reduction of cholesterol and triglycerides
- stimulating the immune system in adults
- prevention of cardiovascular diseases, accident
cerebral vascular and myocardial infarction
3 teaspoons / day
- cardiovascular diseases
- liver disease
- prostate disorders
1 teaspoon every 3 hours, maximum 5 times / day
- oncological diseases
- recovery after surgery
- after chemotherapy
after stroke, or
Daily consumption of BDHQ is necessary to get the best effect.
CONTRAINDICATIONS: Do not administer to children under 16 years of age, pregnant women or nursing women.
Prevention - the guarantee of health!